Laine Magazine Issue 12, Autumn 2021
Pickup available at 17 Richmond Hill, London, TW10 6RE, United Kingdom
Usually ready in 24 hours. Collect during shop opening hours (Wednesday to Saturday 11.30am - 4pm)
Laine Magazine Issue 12 is called Hav and is for knit folks who cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life.
Laine Magazine 12 includes:
· 148 pages
· 13 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
· an interview with Judit Gummlich
· an article about mYak
· an article about the Parkano Spinning Mill in Finland
· an article about how crafting can increase social well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
· a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
· seasonal recipes
· book reviews
· Laine Favourites section
Print only. No digital download code available.
Printed in Estonia.