Laine Magazine Issue 14, Summer 2022
Pickup available at 17 Richmond Hill, London, TW10 6RE, United Kingdom
Usually ready in 24 hours. Collect during shop opening hours (Wednesday to Saturday 11.30am - 4pm)
Laine Issue 14, Summer 2022 is called “Wivi”, and is inspired by the light Nordic summer nights – gentle, delicate and carefree. Their beloved summers are so short and sweet, that even the wee small hours feel too precious to spend asleep.
The 10 designs featured in the summer collection embody that summer night’s magic and explore colourwork, texture and delicate details.
Included in this edition of Laine Magazine:
• 148 pages
• 10 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated (both charts and written instructions provided)
• an interview with knitwear designer Aleks Byrd whose debut book is published in May 2022 by Laine Publishing
• an article about Sisters United
• an article about vegan knitting
• a column about the challenge of running into a creative rut by our regular columnist Päivi Kankaro
• a column about how to find comfort in learning a new craft by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
• seasonal recipes
• book reviews
• Laine Favourites section
Print only. No digital download code available.
Printed in Estonia.