My Knitting Notes Journal
Pickup available at 17 Richmond Hill, London, TW10 6RE, United Kingdom
Usually ready in 24 hours. Collect during shop opening hours (Wednesday to Saturday 11.30am - 4pm)
Laines beloved journal helps you to collect and organise past and future knitting projects in the most beautiful way. Make a note of all the patterns, yarns or needle sizes used in your knitting projects and you can return to your favourites any time! It is an absolute must for me as I never...ever...remeber what needles I used or what size I cast on.
The notebook includes:
space for 31 knitting projects,
- 156 uncoated, high-quality pages (+ 4 cover pages)
6 pages for keeping track of your yarn purchases,
- 18 gridded pages for charts or colourwork sketches,
- a conversion table for knitting needle sizes,
- a measurer,
- and the most common abbreviations
Dusky Pink woven book cover,
- and a ribbon place marker.
Printed in Estonia.