Bridget the Elephant Crochet Kit
Pickup available at 17 Richmond Hill, London, TW10 6RE, United Kingdom
Usually ready in 24 hours. Collect during shop opening hours (Wednesday to Saturday 11.30am - 4pm)
You will love making your own Bridget the Elephant with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Bridget the Elephant is one of the original members of the menagerie and remains an internationally best-selling Toft kit to this day. Her classic design is perfect for beginners and makes a great gift for family and friends both young and old.
Whether you are a curious beginners or enthusiastic crafters, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 75g of super soft pure wool in DK Steel, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level one kit: This kit is suitable for complete beginners.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.