Laine Magazine Issue 13, Winter 2021
Pickup available at 17 Richmond Hill, London, TW10 6RE, United Kingdom
Usually ready in 24 hours. Collect during shop opening hours (Wednesday to Saturday 11.30am - 4pm)
Laine Magazine Issue 13, Winter 2021 is called Usnea. As always, this issue is packed with inspiring stories, beautiful photography and warming knitwear (as well as one crochet shawl!).
In this issue, Laine showcases gender-neutral designs that work as the foundation for any wardrobe. The 11 designs featured in their winter collection are classic and long-lasting; ones that could be borrowed from your spouse’s, friend’s or parent’s closet.
Laine Magazine 13 includes:
• 148 pages
• 10 knitting patterns & 1 crochet pattern, beautifully photographed and illustrated
• an interview with Danish knitwear designer Lærke Bagger
• an article about June Cashmere
• an article about ChiaoGoo
• an article about the importance of crafting and creativity by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
• seasonal recipes
• book reviews
• Laine Favourites section
The talented Designers featured in this issue are Susan Chin, Susan Crawford, Sidsel Grau Petersen, Midori Hirose, Susanna Kaartinen, Inyoung Kim, Hanna Maciejewska, Mariya Matveeva, Paula Pereira, Maiju Räsänen and Griselda Zárate
Print only. No digital download code available.
Printed in Estonia.