Mini Donna the Reindeer Crochet Kit
Pickup available at 17 Richmond Hill, London, TW10 6RE, United Kingdom
Usually ready in 24 hours. Collect during shop opening hours (Wednesday to Saturday 11.30am - 4pm)
Make your own Mini Donna the Reindeer with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Mini Donna is a wonderfully quick project for any complete beginner. Using 25g of soft DK Stone yarn, Donna can be completed in a short period of time with only a little know-how. it is classed as a Level 1 Kit.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 25g of super soft pure wool in DK Stone, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to Tofts ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level one kit: This kit is suitable for complete beginners.
Finished size: approx. 8cm high when in the sitting position.
Boxed kit size: 11cm x 20cm x 7cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.
Hand-packed by the Toft team in Warwickshire into their fully recyclable and reusable packaging.