Mini Orla the Octopus Crochet Kit
Pickup available at 17 Richmond Hill, London, TW10 6RE, United Kingdom
Usually ready in 24 hours. Collect during shop opening hours (Wednesday to Saturday 11.30am - 4pm)
Make your own Mini Orla the Octopus with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Mini Orla comes in a fantastic Orange DK yarn and is a project made for complete beginners. Wonderful if you are getting into crochet for the first time, or just looking for something new. This is classed as a Level 1 Kit.
Whether you are a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything they need to crochet the animal of choice.
This kit includes:
- 25g of super soft pure wool in DK Orange, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to Tofts ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level one kit: This kit is suitable for complete beginners.
Finished size: approx. 8cm high when in the sitting position.
Boxed kit size: 11cm x 20cm x 7cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.
Hand-packed by the Toft team in Warwickshire into their fully recyclable and reusable packaging.