Morag the Highland Coo Crochet Kit
Pickup available at 17 Richmond Hill, London, TW10 6RE, United Kingdom
Usually ready in 24 hours. Collect during shop opening hours (Wednesday to Saturday 11.30am - 4pm)
Make your own Morag the Highland Coo with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Covered in shaggy loop stitch, Morag is a great project for anyone who is familiar with Kerry’s patterns and looking for their next challenge. This adorable Highland Coo is crocheted in TOFT’s double knitting wool using the shades of warm Camel with contrasting Oatmeal horns and nose. You’ll be totally smitten!
This kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 75g of super soft pure wool in DK Camel and 25g in DK Oatmeal, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the nose
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to Tofts ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level three kit: This kit is suitable for those with some crochet experience.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.
Hand-packed by our team in Warwickshire into our fully recyclable and reusable packaging.